The Leelanau Historical Society Museum was launched in 1957 to preserve and share the history of Leelanau County to inspire others to explore and interpret the past for future generations to learn and appreciate.
- Leelanau Weddings through the Decades
- North to Leelanau “Land of Delight”
- Shipwrecks of the Manitou Passage & Beyond
- Traditional Anishinabek Arts Collection
- Great Lakes Fur Trade and the Voyageur
Museum & Gift Shop Hours– June 1st-September 14th: Tue-Fri 10-4, Sat 10-2, All other times of the year please call for current hours.