6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Join us for the Annual Meeting & Dinner for the Leelanau Peninsula Chamber of Commerce.
- Cocktail Reception
- Annual Meeting including President's Address, Membership Updates, Board of Directors Vote and Business of the Year Presentation
Business of the Year
The Leelanau Chamber Board of Directors is seeking nominations for the 2021 Business of the Year.
Criteria for consideration will include:
- Leelanau Chamber member in good standing
- Number of years in business
- A business that has made significant contributions to the community
- Demonstrates outstanding achievement in all areas of their business
- Proven track record for business development and growth
- Introduced new or innovative products and/or services
- Encourages and provides employee development
- Practices sound or innovative business practices
- Provides exemplary customer service on a consistent basis
- Takes a leadership role by participating in community service or contributing to non-profits throughout the year
Board of Directors
There are currently board seats available. Nominations are also being accepted for candidates to serve on the Leelanau Chamber Board for a three-year term. A live verbal vote will be held during the annual meeting portion of the event.