11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Northport Energy is pleased to announce the 2018 Solar Tour featuring five solar installations (11am-3pm) in the Suttons Bay area, followed by a film and panel discussion at the Bay Theatre (3pm-5pm).
All events are FREE!
The five sites chosen for the 2018 solar tour are a combination of large and small, residential and commercial. There will be a Northport Energy representative at each site to answer your questions about the details of the technologies in place. There will also be fact sheets and other take-away materials.
- Bahle-Mawby Residence - 376 Lincoln Street, Suttons Bay Village, residential roof-top solar
- Insight Optometry - 200 Cedar Street, Suttons Bay Village, commercial roof-top solar
- Leelanau Fruit - 2900 S West Bay Shore (M22), commercial ground-mount fixed array
- Leo Creek Preserve - A short walk south on the Leelanau Trail, off-grid solar water pumping station
- Steve & Margaret Hall Residence - 1790 South Meadow Ridge Lane, residential ground-mount tracking array
Sites are listed alphabetically. Tour may be done in any order you wish. Look for signs near each site to guide you to parking.