5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Educational, Evening Workshops for small business owners in Northern Michigan, and those who aspire to be, are held FREE of charge. Each of these learning opportunities is available to you at no cost due to the financial support provided by our sustaining partners.
To reserve your seat just click on the title of the Workshop(s) that you have an interest in attending. Please note that attendance must be limited to the first 50 registrants. If after registering your plans change, please notify the SCORE office by email so we may accommodate another interested party.
Small Business Marketing 101
Targeting your best customers, building a strong brand and growing sales revenue are critical to the success of your business. Hear road-tested marketing tips from a panel of local entrepreneurs and experts.
What You’ll Learn:
- Marketing basics, like understanding customer needs, budgeting, and annual marketing plans
- The 5 Ps of marketing – product, price, place, promotion and people
- How to create a customer focused marketing message that clearly describes the benefits of your product or service
Who Should Attend:
- Those thinking about starting a business
- Entrepreneurs in the early start-up stages
- Business owners who want to improve their marketing efforts
McGuire Community Room at the Traverse Area District Library , 610 Woodmere Avenue in Traverse City.