12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
UpNorth SCORE is offering an educational workshop series focused on all aspects of digital marketing. Small business owners in Leelanau Peninsula are encouraged to attend this series with other Northern Michigan business folks. The program is FREE of charge and located in the McGuire Community Room at the Traverse Area District Library 610 Woodmere Ave, Traverse City, MI 49686.
Digital Advertising – Part 1 of 3 – Reaching Your Target Audience
SCORE is excited to have Mitch Park with Contempo Solutions back to present this 3 part series on digital advertising.
Do you want to use the internet to promote and marketing your product or service. Then understanding how to make digital advertising, that is banner ads, display ads, etc., effective is critical to success. This is an enormous market and this series will help you define your goals and target your advertising for success.
What you’ll learn
- How to reach your audience and demographics and maintain brand consistency
- An overview of digital advertising platforms and which one is right for your business
- How to establish a baseline
- The importance and how to track it and manage your budget
Who should attend:
- Business owners looking to use the internet to advertise and promote their product or service – locally or beyond.
Location: McGuire Community Room, Traverse Area District Library, 610 Woodmere Avenue in Traverse City.